Nearest tube / underground / station to Westminster Abbey
The Westminster Abbey Tour takes place every * Monday and every ** Thursday at 10.45 am. The meeting point is just outside St. James's Park Tube , the Broadway/Westminster Abbey exit …... Please be aware Westminster Abbey is a working place of worship and is therefore sometimes closed for special services and events. Opening times are subject to change at any time. You are advised to check opening times before your visit.
London Victoria to Westminster Abbey 3 ways to travel
Want to plan your travel by air from Westminster Abbey to Twickenham Stadium? Check the Flight distance between Westminster Abbey and Twickenham Stadium Twickenham . Travel time is very important to execute your tour plan....If you’ve got the time as you’re leaving Westminster Abbey, pop into the adjacent St Margaret’s Church before you go. It’s a modest building, especially in comparison to its big sister, but it’s got an interesting history and is part of the UNESCO site here.
Westminster Abbey Historic Site & House
Few places across the British empire encapsulates all that is England more than gothic Westminster Abbey. Born from the vision of the Benedictine monks in 960 AD and still an active place of daily worship, Westminster Abbey remains the focal point of England’s past and present. how to find magnitude of tension Included Westminster Abbey. Included as a choice with your London Explorer Pass, one of London's most important historical structures, visit Westminster Abbey, the coronation church of the British monarchy since the 11th Century!. Trove how to get dragon egg fragments
Tickets to Westminster Abbey LondonTicketsInternational.com
- Westminster Abbey Historic Site & House
- When was Westminster Abbey built? Tickets opening times
- London Euston to Westminster Abbey Rome2rio
- How much time for Westminster Abbey and Churchill Museum
Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of St Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster.
- 20/02/2012 · I took the London Walks tour of Westminster Abbey. It was excellent, but at that time the guide spent too much time pointing out mistakes in The Da Vinci Code. The verger tour is the only way to see the Shrine. I would take the verger tour over the London Walks tour.
- Few places across the British empire encapsulates all that is England more than gothic Westminster Abbey. Born from the vision of the Benedictine monks in 960 AD and still an active place of daily worship, Westminster Abbey remains the focal point of England’s past and present.
- Your Travel Plan Starts at Westminster, London SW1H 9NH, UK. It Ends at Westminster Abbey, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK. Want to know the your planned distances for yor journey on …
- Westminster Abbey is open to visitors every day except Sundays and on religious holidays, when the church is open to worshippers only. To avoid crowds, arrive early on a weekday. To hear the Abbey Choir perform, time your visit for the daily Evensong (weekdays at 5pm and weekends at 3pm). Special after-hours tours also run on Wednesday evenings, typically one of the quietest times to visit.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Dunlop ACT, Uriarra Village ACT, Taylor ACT, Crookwell ACT, Lawson ACT, ACT Australia 2643
- New South Wales: Bilgola Plateau NSW, Merewether Heights NSW, Gorokan NSW, Mallee NSW, Strathaird NSW, NSW Australia 2036
- Northern Territory: Calvert NT, Haasts Bluff NT, Lajamanu NT, Batchelor NT, Nakara NT, Peppimenarti NT, NT Australia 0811
- Queensland: Mt Mellum QLD, Brookwater QLD, Wongaling Beach QLD, St Helens Beach QLD, QLD Australia 4054
- South Australia: Croydon SA, Hanson SA, Village Settlements (South Australia) SA, Wyomi SA, Eagle On The Hill SA, Dulwich SA, SA Australia 5048
- Tasmania: Black Hills TAS, Bellerive TAS, Mount Stuart TAS, TAS Australia 7077
- Victoria: Manifold Heights VIC, Maffra VIC, Woori Yallock VIC, Dunolly VIC, Daylesford VIC, VIC Australia 3003
- Western Australia: Beaconsfield WA, Campsie WA, Manjimup WA, WA Australia 6057
- British Columbia: Lumby BC, Cumberland BC, Chase BC, Williams Lake BC, Maple Ridge BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W6
- Yukon: Sixtymile YT, Dawson YT, Ogilvie YT, Ogilvie YT, Snag Junction YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C1
- Alberta: Redwater AB, Foremost AB, Pincher Creek AB, Fort Saskatchewan AB, Grande Cache AB, Barrhead AB, AB Canada, T5K 8J8
- Northwest Territories: Enterprise NT, Gameti NT, Wrigley NT, Lutselk'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L2
- Saskatchewan: Tugaske SK, Alida SK, Grenfell SK, Annaheim SK, Lumsden SK, Spalding SK, SK Canada, S4P 3C9
- Manitoba: Winnipegosis MB, Gilbert Plains MB, Dunnottar MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P9
- Quebec: Berthierville QC, East Angus QC, Baie-Saint-Paul QC, Mont-Joli QC, Degelis QC, QC Canada, H2Y 6W2
- New Brunswick: Cap-Pele NB, Stanley NB, Saint-Quentin NB, NB Canada, E3B 7H5
- Nova Scotia: Sydney Mines NS, Port Hood NS, Mulgrave NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S9
- Prince Edward Island: North Wiltshire PE, Georgetown PE, Miscouche PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N2
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Kippens NL, Gallants NL, Pilley's Island NL, Spaniard's Bay NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J2
- Ontario: Brussels ON, Beveridge Locks ON, Val Cote ON, Blackstone Lake, Stonehart ON, Bradford West Gwillimbury ON, Buttonville ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L3
- Nunavut: Padley (Padlei) NU, Igloolik NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H9
- England: Sunderland ENG, Blackpool ENG, Kettering ENG, Plymouth ENG, Sittingbourne ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 9A7
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H3
- Scotland: Livingston SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Dundee SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Dundee SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B6
- Wales: Neath WAL, Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 4D5